Friday, April 29, 2016

fixer upper.

While waiting on my first Plexus tri pack to arrive, I thought I might put to paper (digitally speaking) what I hope to improve while I put Plexus to the test.

So following is my 'fixer upper' punch list I will be addressing.

weight reduction - somehow this is always in my list.

break sugar addiction - ditto.

reduce inflammation - each morning when I wake up my hands are so inflamed I can't close my fingers.  Then they ache throughout the day.  I'm also having increasing problems with dropping things.  Frustrating.  These stiff hands just aren't able to behave the way they did just a few months back.  My fingers tend to cramp painfully since the Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) diagnosis a few years back (of which I'm still in denial) and if I'm being honest here - is even getting a bit uncomfortable to drive for long periods of time.  Sad.

sleep - really sleep.

IBS - ugh.  Want it gone.

thyroid - I've been on very large doses of synthroid for 30 years (175mcg) and still have a plethora of symptoms of low thyroid.  Brittle, dry hair and nails, dry eyes, weight gain.  I fear this is asking for too much but what if it does improve?  Worth trying.

depression - that's my big one.  yup.  even more than the weight.  i'm weary of the ups and downs (mostly downs) of depression.  I've read testimonials where Plexus has decreased or even ended depression for others.  please be real.  this would be everything.

Here is my promise.  I will be real.  
If these issues improve for me, I will tell you. 
If they do not improve, I will tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment